Travel to Nicaragua
- MGA – Managua International Airport, Nicaragua
- LIR – Liberia International Airport, Costa Rica
- Costa Esmerelda Aeropuerto, Nicaragua
Flying into MGA is standard, and easy. If you fly into Liberia Costa Rica, you’ll either have the option of taking an additional flight to the Costa Esmerelda Airport (which is located directly here in Tola), OR you will have to deal with car rentals/buses and a border crossing into Nicaragua. These are all viable options.
- Rent a car (we can provide suggestions, details, and directions via google maps)
- Hire a Taxi/Shuttle – We’ll take care of the details
- Bus – haha… you have better things to do with your time.